IDENTIFICATION DETAILS FOR THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICE PROVIDER
CLÍNICAS GINEMED, S.L.
Tax ID number: B41850231
Calle Farmacéutico Murillo Herrera 3-41010, Sevilla (Spain)
Registered with the Mercantile Registry of Sevilla
TLF: +34 954 991 051
Access to this website is cost‑free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users.
Users are advised to carefully read this Disclaimer on a periodic basis, as the conditions of use listed in said Disclaimer may be modified.
Browsing, access and security
The Owner will not be held responsible for any type of damage caused to Users by the use of browsers or different versions of browsers other than those for which this website has been designed.
Conditions as a registered user
5.1 Obligation to make proper use of the website.
Access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user. In general, any type of action which is detrimental to GINEMED or contrary to this Disclaimer is prohibited.
The user agrees to use this service without participating in activities which could be considered illicit or illegal, which may infringe on the rights of GINEMED or third parties or may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate the webpage or impede normal use of services by other users.
Use of this website for illegal or non‑authorised purposes is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to:
1) Any violation of the rights of third parties (image and privacy rights, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Sending any type of publicity using the contents of this website, such as unsolicited emails (spam) or similar.
3) Inserting computer viruses, defective files or any other type of software or IT program which may cause damage or non‑authorised alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this webpage.
The information on this website is valid as of the date it was last updated. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify and eliminate the information on this webpage.
All information contained on this webpage, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other applicable intellectual property rights. These rights belong exclusively to GINEMED or its licensors, and any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, as well as any type of disclosure of this website, partially or in its entirety, and in general any object which according to current legislation can be protected by intellectual property regulations, is thus expressly prohibited.
All contents of the website and all contents available through the products and services of the Owner including designs, texts, graphics, images, videos, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement, are wholly owned by the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Contents of this website may be modified, copied, distributed, reproduced, re‑posted, downloaded, shown, published, transmitted or sold in any way or form, totally or partially, without prior written consent from the Owner. No content from this website may be uploaded or republished anywhere on the Internet, Intranet or Extranet, nor integrated into compilation bases or databases. Any other use of the content of this website is strictly prohibited.
The contents of this webpage shall not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes and shall not be modified without prior written consent from the Owner.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams displayed on this website are the property of GINEMED or third parties. Using any element on this webpage, which is object of current industrial property regulations, without prior consent, is expressly prohibited. In particular, trademarks, commercial names, company signs, descriptions, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Owner may not be used.
Users are able to configure their browser so that the creation of cookie files is deactivated or so that they are warned when cookies are created. The webpage is accessible even if cookie file options are deactivated, although it may prevent the proper functioning of security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services that require greater security. Generally speaking, the purpose of website cookie files is to facilitate user browsing.
These are the instructions for configuring cookies on the main browsers:
Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, consult with Google support or the Help section on your browser.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Configuration. For more information, consult with Mozilla support or the Help section on your browser.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, consult with Microsoft support or the Help section on your browser.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, consult with Apple support or the Help section on your browser.
In addition to cookies which are strictly necessary for browsing the web, such as session cookies, this website may use analytical cookies and advertising cookies, first-party cookies and third-party cookies (Google Analytics services), which make it possible to store information on the user’s browser that can be recovered during subsequent visits.
GINEMED obtains and keeps only the following information about the individuals who visit our website:
a. The name of the internet service provider (ISP) and/or IP address that provides access to the network. This is the way that GINEMED generates statistics about the countries and servers that visit our website most.
b. Date and time of access to verify the busiest visit times and to make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at peak visit times.
c. The internet address from which the link to our website started in order to determine the effectiveness of different advertising formats and links that lead to our website so we can enhance those that offer the best results.
d. The number of daily visitors to each section of our website, allowing us to determine the most popular areas and thus increase and improve their content.
In all cases, users may prevent the installation of cookies or delete those cookies already installed by adjusting the configuration of their browser or through the use of specific applications. Nonetheless, GINEMED shall not be held responsible if the deactivation of cookies prevents the proper functioning of the page. The information obtained is completely anonymous and by no means can be associated with a specific or identified user.
Any user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the GINEMED webpage must comply with the conditions detailed below. A lack of knowledge of said conditions does not mean that the user will not be held liable by law:
1) The link will only link to the main page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) The following shall be prohibited in accordance with current applicable legislation: establishing frames of any kind which surround this page or make it possible to view the page’s contents through internet addresses different from Ginemed’s, in any case, when they are visualized together with external contents so that: (I) it causes, or may cause, confusion or misconceptions for users about the true origin of the service or contents; (II) it leads to an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) takes advantage of the reputation of the brand and credibility of GINEMED or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about GINEMED, its employees or the activities it carries out shall be made from the webpage that contains the link.
4) Under no circumstances shall the webpage containing the link state that GINEMED has given its consent for insertion of the link on said page or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any name, graphic, mixed brand or any other reference to GINEMED is prohibited, on the sender’s webpage, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by GINEMED, and whenever allowed, in these cases, a direct link to the webpage of GINEMED, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page with the link must faithfully comply with the law and under no circumstances shall contain or link to elements or third parties that: (i) are illicit, harmful or contrary to morality or good conduct (pornography, violence, racism, etc.); (ii) cause or could cause the User to falsely believe that GINEMED subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of GINEMED based on the place, content and theme of the sender's website.
In any case, GINEMED reserves the right to ban links to its website and to order link removal if they do not meet the required conditions of this section.
The user shall be solely responsible for any infractions incurred or for damages caused to third parties due to improper or illegitimate use of the website.
GINEMED shall not be held liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions or disconnections in the operation of electronic or computer systems, produced by causes not related to the company, for delays or blockages in the use of these systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems.
GINEMED does not guarantee the truthfulness, nor shall it be held liable for any consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Likewise, GINEMED will not be held responsible for the content, products or services that can be viewed through direct or indirect links on the website. In the event that a user believes there is a site linked to illegal or inappropriate content, he or she must inform GINEMED.
The links do not necessarily represent a relationship between GINEMED and the individuals or entities that own the websites that may be accessed via such links, recommendations, promotion or identification with GINEMED through their statements, content, or services provided. GINEMED reserves the right to unilaterally remove, at any time, the links that appear on its webpage.
GINEMED is not familiar with the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated character, unavailability, error and uselessness or for any other damages that are not directly attributable to GINEMED.
GINEMED shall not be held liable for "cookies" that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user's computer.
For any communication that needs to be made, the user must send an email to email@example.com, or send a letter in writing to the address indicated at the beginning of this Disclaimer.
The user expressly accepts the use of email as a valid means for sending notifications.
Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions governing this website, as well as all relationships that may arise from it, are protected by and subject to Spanish law.
Any disagreement that may arise from access or use of this website will fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of Seville.
Disclaimer updated on: 26 of December of 2019.
Abrir en ventana nueva: No